FireFlow International specifically focuses upon those who are seeking a "NEW BEGINNING" and those who want to become more "CHRISTLIKE," and a PASSION to learn more about living a "HOLY LIFE," and for those who are yearning to grow in "LOVE and COMPASSION," and the building of "FAMILY relationships." Proverbs 9:10 -11
Our Purpose is to:
(1) UNLOCK from the past.
(2) STIR the faith.
(3) EQUIP the faithful.
(4) DEPLOY to Win souls for CHRIST. Isaiah 61:1-11
Sunday Celebration Service: 3:00pm-7:00pm
Order of Service
3:00pm - 3:30pm Discipleships
3:30pm - 4:00pm Intercessory
4:00pm - 4:45pm Worship Service
4:45pm - 5:15pm Testimonies / Announcement / Visitors / Children's Church
5:15pm - 5:45pm The Word
6:50pm – 7:00pm Benediction
Monday Rescue Mission: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday Visitations: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday Prayer Line: 8:00pm - 9:00pm
Thursday Firepoint Prayer at Church: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday Prayer Mountain: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
1st Sunday of the month Holy Communion Celebration Service
Last Friday of Month Night Watch / KESHA: 10:00pm to 2:00am
- There is one God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father made all things through the Son, sent the Son for our salvation, and gives us the Holy Spirit.
- The Son of God, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, was born of the virgin Mary, fully God and fully human, and is the perfect revelation of the Father and the perfect representative of humanity. He suffered and died on the cross for all human sin, was raised bodily on the third day, and ascended to heaven. Standing in for all humanity before the Father, Jesus Christ provides the perfect human response to God. Since he died for all, all died in him, and all will be made alive in him.
- The Holy Spirit brings sinners to repentance and faith, assures believers of their forgiveness and acceptance as God’s dearly loved children, and works in them to conform them to the image of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God that testifies to Jesus Christ. The Bible is fully authoritative for all matters of faith and salvation.
- Salvation comes only by God’s grace and not by works, and it is experienced through faith in Jesus Christ. Christians respond to the joy of salvation when they gather in regular fellowship and live godly lives in Jesus Christ.
- We look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the age to come.
Rev. Ole Kahora and Pastor Sarah serve as lead pastors at Fireflow Ministries International. Their heart is to see peoples lives touched, changed, healed and saved to live for Jesus Christ.
Their mission is embodied in teaching the full gospel of Jesus Christ in a practical and life-changing way.
They accomplish this by:
UNLOCK - STIR - EQUIP - DEPLOY
Unlocking the destiny of all believers, Stiring the gifts in them; Equipping them with the word of God which is the Sword of the Spirit and Deploying them in to the harvest field.
Their ministry is "Christ Centered" with "Passion in Compassion".